Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Chase Tang - The ārtīst April 2020


Посмотреть эту публикацию в Instagram

Chase Tang on his journey from the corporate realm to acting, his inspiration, and what’s next. Scroll down for full interview with @seanjonesofficial — @justinwu ⠀ How did you start acting? ⠀ I was always so obsessed with watching movies & also so drawn to anything Hollywood. I left the corporate world in early 2016 & took my first ever acting class in Toronto May 2016. ⠀ ⠀ Why do you act? ⠀ I believe acting, movies, performing arts is an amazing form of storytelling. I’ve been inspired & moved by some remarkable actors & I hope to do the same for millions around the world. These are moments & memories on screen which are timeless & you never ever forget how a performance made you feel at that moment in time. ⠀ ⠀ What inspires you? ⠀ KINDNESS inspires me more than anything! I love to see successful people, organizations take part in selfless endeavours that make a loud impact that their positive force is heard & felt through a wide & broad audience. KINDNESS hands down is the number 1 inspiration for me. ⠀ ⠀ Where can people catch you next? ⠀ People can catch me on Netflix Jupiter’s Legacy & also as the global brand ambassador for Taiwan Presotea / Finezza Sarotial coming to you in Spring of 2020. ⠀ ⠀ What does art mean to you? ⠀ Art to me means being able to display or showcase a part of you that is so authentic & you are so passionate about that right or wrong does not come into the equation. ⠀ - Chase
Публикация от The ārtīst (@theartist.co)

No comments:

Post a Comment